"Confidential information" means all that information or data provided by You that GLOBAL RELAX has access to make its purchase.
Thus, by way of non-limitative, confidential information is understood to mean all personal information in a non-restrictivemanner: Telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, residence addresses, signatures, copies of passports or national identity documents , Credit / debit card details, personal or nutritional preferences, religious particularities or any other information that pertains to you and is relevant to the contract ingor payment of the reservation of You other group on behalf of which you contract. In no case shall the information regarding:
· Any subject that appears in public bibliography or that becomes public domain unless it has become public domain because of the breach of one of the parties.
· Any information or knowledge (know-how) acquired from third parties.
· Disclosure required by law.
· Disclosure of any information at the request of Judges or Courts.
· Information regarding economic or other data that must be submitted to the State, local or autonomous Administration, for fiscal, labor or administrative contracting requirements.
Access to Personal Data
If, for the provision of the services required by you, GLOBAL RELAX would have to access files containing personal data, GLOBAL RELAX will ensure that it is legally possible according to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulation (LOPD 15/1999 Of December 13), here in after RPDP.
Any personal data that, in the use of this system, you may disclose to GLOBAL RELAX, shall be understood to have been obtained, processed and transmitted under the strict observance and compliance of the RPDP; Based on this, you are informed and expressly and unequivocally consent to the incorporation of your data to the personal data files existing in GLOBAL RELAX, and to the treatment the re off other purpose of providing, administering, brokering and contracting of The services provided by GLOBAL RELAX, the processing of orders and the collection of products and services through GLOBAL RELAX, call centers, mobile communication systems based on GSM, GPRS or UMTS technologies; Incident management; The performance of statistics, and in particular, for the submission of a questionnaire of quality after wards, completely voluntary completion, which will allow to review the level of service and product offered by GLOBAL RELAX in order to maintain at all times a high level of quality Of the products we offer to our customers, all through the knowledge of their degree of satisfaction in the service or product received by GLOBAL RELAX; As well as for the sending of advertising and other commercial promotions by email, SMS, MMS or any other similar means of GLOBAL RELAX; For the holding of competitions with prize and the subscription to newsletters of the aforementioned company. GLOBAL RELAX reserves the right not to show any comments not related to the service or product provided by GLOBAL RELAX.
The responsible for these files is: GLOBAL RELAX, S.L. with Tax Identification number: B-45.833.100 and with registered office in Illescas (Toledo), Avenida del Oro, 13; C.P. 45200, Industrial Estate San Lorenzo. E-mail: email@example.com
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the address of GLOBAL RELAX, and may use any of the communication channels of GLOBAL RELAX, S.L. By written communication or through the email address reflected in the "contact us" section. In case the aforementioned e-mail address is inaccessible to the user, the e-mail address must be sent by post to: PO Box 1050. Getafe - 28,905 (Madrid). In both cases, this letter must be signed and certified indicating the action requested and photocopy of the ID.
In compliance with the provisions of the RPDP, GLOBAL RELAX undertakes to preserve professional secrecy in relation to such data, even if their relationship has been terminated, as well as to ensure that the personnel performing the services are subject to such obligation.
GLOBAL RELAX affirms and guarantees that it has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee the security of personal data and thus prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the status of the Technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
GLOBAL RELAX undertakes, in the event that any personal data is accessed, to the following:
• Custody them, through legally enforceable security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, that guarantee the security of the mimos, thus avoiding their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology in At each moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed.
• Use or apply the data exclusively for the performance of the agreed services.
• Do not communicate them, even for the purpose of their conservation, to other people. Neither duplicate or reproduce all or part of the information, results or relationships about it.
• Ensure that data is handled only by those employees whose intervention is accurate for the provision of the service. It is possible that the information disclosed to third parties, as long as they are required to keep the confidentiality due in accordance with what is established in this document.
• Once, the personal data provided by you to GLOBAL RELAX are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they have been registered or collected, will ensure that the information is canceled, destroyed and / or returned, as well as The supports or documents in which it appears, without preserving any copy.
GLOBAL RELAX may disclose CLIENT information solely for the purpose of completing the reservation of your order, for management and card fraud purposes. Any data collected in this way on the website will be transmitted, according to what is established in the RPDP, to those entities that must be involved to contract the required services.
Your consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data will be revocable at all times, simply by a written communication to the person responsible for the file as described above. Finally, you are informed that your data will be treated confidentially and hosted on servers that meet the requirements established by Spanish legislation on data protection.
Where the consumer's stay is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), data protection controls may not be as stringent as the legal requirements of the RPDP. GLOBAL RELAX, in any case, will not pass information to any person who is not directly responsible for the preparations for the trip.