What are the cookies and why we use them?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser every time you visit our website.
The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, does not contain malicious or malicious code (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could harm your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to protection. of your data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
Types of Cookies:
Below, it is a classification of cookies based on a number of categories.
Types of cookies according to the entity which manages them:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party Cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the Publisher, but by another entity that is data collected through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time that remain activated:
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be language, browser type through which to access the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be language, browser type through which to access the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, of the form more effective possible, of them spaces advertising that, in his case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested based on criteria as the content edited or the frequency in which is show the mads.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space that, if appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store the user behavior information obtained through observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What cookies do we use in GLOBAL RELAX?
The ones created or managed by the responsible of the website of GLOBAL RELAXATION, with the following purposes:
- Technical: to identify the session of the user and control the traffic web.
- Analysis: Indicates the page reference of the visitor, if new visit, the duration of the visit, the time that has been the user on the set of his visits and the section of the website at which is browsing.
- Customization: for the regional configuration from where you enter to the service.
Further cookies from third party providers of advertising services or non-GLOBAL RELAX analysis, are used to learn details of the visits.
Following both the third parties that may set and access Cookies on your computer as the purposes with which the information stored is used:
- Google Analytics – use Service Analytics from Google to help us to understand the different types of people who visit our web site. For more information about these cookies https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Simpli.fi – We use the Simply.fi service tool of advertising services online. We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. This tool does not obtain data of names or surnames of users or the postal address where they are connected. The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, visited products, language, words used to search, etc.
- Lexity – We use lexity service to passively collect, manage, operate and improve our site, our services and other services and systems.
- BrainSINS – We use BrainSins service to study the behavior of the user within the page to facilitate your future shopping experience. These cookies are provided by Social Gaming Platform SRL.
DoubleClick – We use DoubleClick service to know how people access our digital advertising campaigns. They allow us to learn and evaluate clicks in our advertising in order to improve the service you receive.
- Google Adwords – we use the service of Google Adwords to provide you with offers and promotions that adapt fully to their demands. For more information about these cookies http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/ads/
- __zlcmid (ZOPIM)- They are cookies used by the ZOPIM tool to allow direct chat with customer service.
- wt_hide_banner_special(banner map) - Popup of the map of europe that appears at the beginning when you visit our website.
- prestashop - cookies system technique to control user session and web traffic.
How to delete your cookies from your computer?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer, in case that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is possible that you can not access any of the sections of our website. In the following links you have at your disposal the information to configure or disable your cookies on every browser:
· Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Also, below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device: